Am very excited . Tomorrow is the day! I have ever love to go for Bukit Jelutong Plant Exchange coz I can
play meet a lot of people there. At the previous exchange I kacau/disturb was very curious to see people selling stuffs there. Love the Lemonade booth. The lady belanja me drink lemonade.
This round I am even more excited coz
I was Mamarazzi was offered a chance to operate a stall there. Mamarazzi said I will be in charge of the stall to earn money for my school trip .
Mamarazzi is donating 10 bottles of Homemade Honey Lime for me to sell. Limited edition you know. She don't make much each time. First come first served.
I will also be selling dried Misai Kucing leaves. It's good for diabetes. Mamarazzi was drying them for Papa but donated some for me to sell.
She managed to dry some Bunga Telang(Blue Pea flowers) . Wah lau eh... these not only can be used as colouring for Nyonya Kuih but also can make into Minion drinks leh. Google search mentioned about it being a powerful antioxidant and stronger the Vitamin E. Errr.... don't really understand what it is all about but means good gua... Cute to see the drink changes color from blue to purple when add Lemon juice into it.
Yesterday Mamarazzi busy labelling the plants to be donated out.
For me pulak...I was pretty excited last night. refused to sleep. Want to make signboard and price list for my "products" . Tonight come home must ask Papa to print out for me.
Here is the details :-
Event : Bukit Jelutong Plants Exchange (BJPE) #5
Date : April 22, 2017 (Saturday)
Venue : D’Bayu (next to Paparich)
Jalan Serambi U8/24
7.30am – 10.00am Plants Collection
10.00am – 12noon Plants exchg Open
Rules of plants exchange
1. Plants MUST be labeled so that the new owner knows what it is. PLS register with Wee Kean/Sue when u arrive to collect yr contributor's card.
2. Recycle. Pls bring yr own bag to carry yr plants home.
3. Contributors will be given the priority to select over those who did not contribute
4. First come, first served. We will call by batches. Pls don't take more than 1 plant of the same variety. Give others a chance too.
5. For each round of selection, you may select based on the following (you may go many rounds, it’s up to you)
1-5plants brought – you may select 2 per round
5-10 plants brought – you may select 4 per round
Above 10 plant brought – you may select 6 per round
6. People who didnt bring plants are welcome to adopt too. The plants will be open to all once the contributors selected the 2nd round.